The Sudetic Geoscience Centre is education centre devoted to geosciences and our region.
- while visiting the interactive exhibition on your own or with a guide, you’ll learn about the geological past of our region, learn more about volcanoes, rocks and minerals, and you’ll even experience an earthquake,
- you’ll take part in workshops and science laboratory classes devoted to phenomena occurring on our planet,
- learn more about the Land of Extinct Volcanoes Geopark,
- collect free education materials, leaflets or the map of the neighbourhood,
- receive a free Explorer’s Passport, receive stickers for visited places and collect a medal.
- get to know, what creative activities are available for you in the neighbourhood.
A short video from the Sudetic Geoscience Centre prepared byDamian Sadowski – Sudeckie Krajobrazy.